Clifton Public Schools - Federally Funded Preschool Program
Preschool Registration for income eligible* Clifton residents who will be 4 years old by October 1st, 2017 will begin on February 15, 2017. (*Income requirements can be found below).
The Grant-Funded Free Pre-K is full and is no longer accepting online registration for the 2016-17 school year. Families wishing to add their child's name to the wait list may call 973-778-0305
Clifton Public Schools offers free Full-Day Preschool to Qualifying* 4 Year Olds.
* Requirements for Participation:
Additional Registration Downloads
** Federal Poverty Guidelines: 2017 Income qualifications:
Questions about preschool registration? Call 973-778-0305
Clifton Early Learner Academy Information:
- The program will follow the Clifton School year calendar.
- Each class has 1 certified teacher and 1 assistant teacher.
- The program utilizes the nationally recognized High Scope Preschool Curriculum.
- The preschool will serve breakfast, lunch and snack with menus meeting CACFP guidelines for preschool aged children.
The Clifton Early Learner Academy Primary Program location:
- The Clifton Early Learner Academy, 39 Allwood Rd. Clifton, NJ
If you would like additional information, please call 973-778-0305