School 14, located on St. Andrew’s Blvd., opened its doors in 1953. It currently serves approximately 321 students in grades Pre-Kindergarten to five. We are proud to be known for our bilingual magnet program and special education programs, which attract a rich diversity of students from all over the city.
SCHOOL #14 NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
School Anti-Bullying Specialist: David Montroni, Principal
(973) 470-2411 99 St. Andrews Blvd.
Approved CBOE. This data is for educational and informational purposes only! It is subject to change and is not represented to be error free.
For questions or inquiries regarding the Clifton Public Schools