Students New or Returning to the Clifton School District
Secure the necessary documents for registration – all documents should be translated into English.
- Proof of Birth: Birth certificate, passport or other legal document showing birth date of child (original only). The student's birth date must be on or before October 1st.
- Immunization Records: Immunization Form(s) should be the original document with the physician's name and address.
- Current Physical: Universal Child Health Record Form must be filled out and stamped by an American physician. The physical must be current within 365 days.
Universal Child Health Record Form
- School Transfer Records: Transcript, current report card, etc., State or District Transfer Card.
- Three (3) proofs of residency as follows: A total of three (3) items which include one (1) proof from Column A and two (2) proofs from Column B, dated within the last 30 calendar days.
All three (3) proofs need to display the same name.
Complete the Student Registration Form by clicking on this link: Student Registration Form. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation number. You can email the above documents to a registration representative based on your child’s last name - please put your child's first and last name and the confirmation number in the subject line. You can also call the Registration office to schedule an appointment (973) 458-6709 if you rather meet with one of our registration representatives.
The following forms are to be completed ONLY if instructed to do so by a Registration Representative:
- Affidavit of Landlord
- McKinney-Vento Form
- Residency Verification Sworn Statement
- Special Request to Remain in District Form
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of the Registrar via phone at 973-458-6709 or email the appropriate representative listed above. A member of our Registration Team will respond to you as quickly as possible.