Remote Registration Process
Please be advised that the registration process for the 20-2ONE-CLIFTON School Year (and Pre-K/Kindergarten 21-22 School Year) is available ONLINE ONLY at this time. Due to social distancing requirements, please be advised that selecting “In-Person” instruction does not guarantee your student this placement as it is contingent upon space and availability.
Effective February 22nd, 2021, Clifton Public Schools will accept registrations for the 2021-2022 School Year for:
- 2021-2022 - Kindergarten Registration for Clifton Residents who will attain the age of five (5) by October 1st, 2021
- 2021-2022 - Registration for the State-Funded Preschool Program. This is for Income Eligible Clifton Residents who attain the age of four (4) by October 1st, 2021. Limited seats are available for non-income eligible families on a first-come, first-served basis upon completion of the entire registration process.
- A representative from the Registration Team will contact registrants upon completion of Steps 1 and 2 below.
Clifton Public Schools continues to accept registrations for the 20-2ONE-CLIFTON School Year for:
- 2020-2021- Registration all grades Pre-K -12
How to Register Remotely
Please carefully follow the below-listed steps to complete the registration process. All registrations are required to be completed online.
- Register Online: Click the Online Registration Button below or this link. After completing the registration, you will receive a Confirmation Number.
- Complete the Google Form (you will need your Confirmation Number to continue with this step).
- Based on the responses provided in the google form, a registration case manager (see below-listed names) will contact you via telephone or Google Meet (whichever is your preferred method) to verify/confirm the accuracy of the information and assist the individual on how to then send required documentation (e.g. email, scan, etc.).
- Provide the Office of the Registrar with appropriate documentation.
- Proof of Birth: (if applicable, must be translated): Birth Certificate, Passport, or other legal documents showing the birth date of the child (original only) – Birthday must be on or before October 1st. Please note the cutoff date is only applicable for Prek-3, Prek-4, and Kindergarten Registrations only!
- Immunization Records (if applicable, must be translated): Originals with Physician’s name and address- Immunization Form(s) and School Health Records
- Current Physical: Universal Health Form must be filled out and stamped by an American Physician- information must be current within 365 days.
- School Transfer Record (if applicable, must be translated): Transcript, current Report Card, etc. State or District Transfer Card.
- Language Survey: In order to comply with New Jersey State Statute 6A:15-1.3, and plan for your child’s educational needs, we are required to survey all students to determine the primary language(s) spoken at home.
- Student Health Inventory: A health history of each student is helpful in establishing a comprehensive picture of your child’s health status. The information on this form is considered confidential and will be kept in your child’s health file.
Documentation (Proofs) of Residency
A total of three (3) items including one (1) proof from Column A and two (2) proofs within the last thirty (30) calendar days from Column B. All three (3) proofs of address need to display the same name.
id="required documentation">Required Documentation:
- Remote Registration Instructions Document
- Affidavit of Landlord
- McKinney-Vento Form
- Residency Verification Sworn Statement
- Student Health inventory
- Home Language Survey
- Universal Child Health Record
Registration Case Managers
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of the Registrar via phone at 973-458-6709 or email at email@example.com. A member of our team will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Parents of Clifton Residents who will be 5 years old by October 1, 2021, may register for Kindergarten beginning February 22, 2021.
Parents of Clifton Residents who will be 4 years old on or before October 1, 2021, may register for Pre-K.