Peachjar Electronic Flyer Distribution
Clifton Public School District is partnering with Peachjar to provide an electronic alternative for distributing flyers.
Peachjar's eflyer management system electronically approves flyers and emails them directly to parents. Parents can view e-flyers from their smartphone or computer. Additionally, each school website has a page that displays flyers for easy viewing.
Our District is encouraging schools to use Peachjar for many reasons. Distributing flyers electronically saves time for school staff, sends flyers directly to parents rather than using students to deliver information to parents, and saves paper.
Please note that our schools will not accept or distribute paper fliers. Please carefully read the guidelines below and submit flyers using this form or by emailing email@example.com
If you have provided the District with an email address, you will automatically receive school eflyers in your inbox - you do not need to login to receive or view eflyers. If you prefer not to receive flyers via email, you may opt-out in your Peachjar account settings. You can view eflyers from any device with an internet connection, including smartphones, tablets, and home or library computers, by clicking on the Peachjar button on your school's website.
This system is used exclusively for the distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
For more information, visit Peachjar's "How it Works for Parents" page.
If you are a parent group from one of our schools and wish to distribute a flyer, contact your school office staff. Your school administration may grant you free uploading privileges or may choose to upload your flyer on your behalf. Please email all flyer requests to your school principal if you do not have district uploading privileges. Your flyers must adhere to the Flyer Guidelines listed below.
Clifton Community Organizations
Clifton Public Schools distributes flyers to its students on behalf of Clifton Community organizations as a courtesy to the community. The district/school administrator reserves the right to deny any request. Your flyers must adhere to the Flyer Guidelines listed below. School staff will review the material and approve or deny the request. Once the flyer is approved, it will be posted online and emailed directly to parents.
Please note that our schools will not accept or distribute paper fliers. Please see the guidelines below and submit flyers using this form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This form is ONLY for organizations within the Clifton Community
For more information, visit Peachjar's "How it Works for Community Organizations" page.
Organizations Outside of the Clifton Community
Organizations outside of the Clifton Community must sign up for a Peachjar account and submit a request via the Peachjar platform. The request will be reviewed by district personnel before approval. The district/school administrator reserves the right to deny any request. Please refer to the flyer guidelines below before submitting a request.
- Flyers are posted to the district message board distributed to the Clifton Public Schools community via email on Wednesdays. All flyers must be submitted by Tuesday, 4:00 pm of each week in order to be included in the Wednesday distribution. Any flyers received after 4:00 pm on Tuesdays will be submitted in the following week's distribution.
- PDF format required*
- 8.5" x 11"
- Portrait orientation
- 1-4 pages in length
- Under 50 MB in size
- 12pt minimum font size
- Links embedded in the flyer PDF are not supported
- All flyers are approved through the Superintendent’s office via Peachjar.
- Advertised activities must be educationally sound or of direct benefit to students.
- Material may not advocate a religious or political position.
- Events charging a fee for participation are discouraged. Exceptions to this are events, classes, or camps being sponsored by an agency with which the District has an inter-agency agreement. Sample agencies include, but are not limited to PTAs, Booster Clubs, City of Clifton Recreation, Clifton Public Libary, Boys & Girls Club, YMCA, Boy and Girl Scouts of America, and the Clifton Education Foundation.
- Curriculum-based events such as essay contests, poster contests, “thons”, Earth Day, etc., need a commitment from a school that they intend to participate.
- Fee-based youth activities (e.g. sports, arts, academic camps) will be considered by District Central Administration on a case-by-case basis.
- Flyer approval does not constitute an endorsement. Approval simply means that the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for District-wide electronic distribution.
*All flyers MUST have a plain text version sent along with the PDF. Flyers will NOT be posted without a text version.
- Facebook and Twitter - links to the pdf flyers will be placed on Facebook and Twitter
- Instagram - Organizations must provide an additional graphic (along with the text version) in the following format: square image 1:1 ratio, maximum 1080 x 1080 px. Flyers will not be posted on the district Instagram page unless an additional graphic is sent with text. (Several free online graphics programs include Canva and Adobe Spark)
Please email email@example.com for questions regarding Peachjar or the District's flyer distribution policy.