Preschool Program - State Funded Overview
Clifton Preschool Program Questions
- For general questions about the Preschool Program, you may contact the main office at CELA A - 973-778-0305 or CELA B - 973-470-2060.
- For questions about the limited income-eligible 3-year old Preschool Program, please call 973-874-4305 or 973-472-8880 to get started.
- Questions for your child's preschool teacher? Call the appropriate preschool building.
- For questions regarding the Clifton Preschool Program for the Special Needs Child, go to the Preschool Program for Special Needs Webpage or call the Special Services Department at 973-470-2286.
Registration begins on February 22, 2021, for the 2021-2022 School Year
Clifton Public Schools offers free Full-Day Preschool for income-eligible 4-Year-Olds (please see the table for income-eligible guidelines). Limited spots are available for non-income eligible families on a first-come, first-serve basis upon completion of the entire registration process (online registration and providing the necessary documents to the Office of the Registrar).
- Your child must live in Clifton
- Your child must be 4 years old by October 1, 2021
- You must be able to drop off your child at 9 AM and pick up at 3 PM
If you meet these requirements, please continue the registration process by following the steps below:
How to Register Remotely
Please carefully follow the below-listed steps to complete the registration process. All registrations are required to be completed online.
- Register Online: Click the Online Registration Button below or this link. After completing the registration, you will receive a Confirmation Number.
- Complete the Google Form (you will need your Confirmation Number to continue with this step).
- Based on the responses provided in the google form, a registration case manager (see below-listed names) will contact you via telephone or Google Meet (whichever is your preferred method) to verify/confirm the accuracy of the information and assist the individual on how to then send required documentation (e.g. email, scan, etc.).
- Provide the Office of the Registrar with appropriate documentation. Click HERE for a list of required documentation.