In order to participate in a sport at CHS (including ROTC & Band), every student must complete:
- This form must be printed and brought to your physician to be completed during your physical exam
- This form must be signed and dated in every indicated physician's signature location
- Make sure cardiac module is signed and dated
- Physician's office stamp must be on the form
- Page ONE of the form must be signed/dated by both the parent & student
- On page ONE, any question marked "YES", must be explained on the line provided.
- Parents must create an account to register (make sure you use a personal email account, NOT a student's Clifton school account).
- All tabs must be completed in order to submit
- Once cleared by the CHS athletic trainers, parents will receive an email with clearance status
Due to newly released COVID-19 related requirements from the state, The Health History Update Questionnaire Form must be printed, completed, and returned to the CHS Athletic Trainers along with the pre-participation physical form. THIS IS A NEW REQUIREMENT! FAILURE TO COMPLETE WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN CLEARANCE FOR FALL SPORTS!
A concussion test is required for all freshman, juniors, and 1st-year participants of the following sports:
Football, boys and girls Soccer, Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Girls Volleyball.
Concussion Testing is still TBD, you will receive an email when we are allowed to begin scheduling tests, continue to check your email for updates.
- Clifton High School Athlete Hall of Fame Nomination Form - This form should be submitted when nominating a former CHS athlete, coach, or contributor to the Hall of Fame. Athletes must be a graduate of CHS who had outstanding accomplishments. A candidate may be a retired coach who coached for at least five years. A candidate may be someone who has made extraordinary contributions over an extended period of time.
- Bollinger Student Accident Claim Form