Students New or Returning to the Clifton School District
Secure the necessary documents for registration – all documents should be translated into English.
- Proof of Birth: Birth certificate, passport or other legal document showing birth date of child (original only). The student's birth date must be on or before October 1st.
- Immunization Records: Immunization Form(s) should be the original document with the physician's name and address.
- Current Physical: Universal Child Health Record Form must be filled out and stamped by an American physician. The physical must be current within 365 days.
Click here for: Universal Child Health Record Form
- School Transfer Records: Transcript, current report card, etc., State or District Transfer Card.
- Proof of residency in Clifton: submit no more than three of the below documents. If additional documentation is needed, you will be contacted by one of our registration representatives.
- Tax Bill
- Contract of Sale
- Signed letter from landlord (must be notarized) (Download document here) – Affidavit of landlord
- Voter Registration
- Physical driver’s license / permit
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
- Delivery receipts
- Court Orders
- Insurance claims / payments
- Medical reports / assessments
- Employment documents
- Unemployment claims
- Benefit statement
- Government based records / documents
- Affidavit / sworn statement (Download document here) – Residency verification sworn statement
Complete the Student Registration Form by clicking on this link: Student Registration Form. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation number. You can email the above documents to a registration representative based on your child’s last name - please put your child's first and last name and the confirmation number in the subject line. You can also call the Registration office to schedule an appointment (973) 458-6709 if you rather meet with one of our registration representatives.
The following forms are to be completed ONLY if instructed to do so by a Registration Representative:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of the Registrar via phone at 973-458-6709 or email the appropriate representative listed above. A member of our Registration Team will respond to you as quickly as possible.