Student Registration Form
**PLEASE NOTE: If STEP #1 and STEP #2 are not completed, a Registration Case Manager cannot be assigned to you.**
STEP #1: Complete the Student Registration Form by clicking on this link: Student Registration Form. You will receive a confirmation number at the end of Step #1. Then, using the confirmation number provided, continue to Step #2.
STEP #2: Complete the Google Form by clicking this link: Step #2 - Google Form.
STEP #3: A Registration Case Manager will contact you via telephone to verify/confirm the information on the Student Registration Form is accurate. A Registration Case Manager will assist you on how to then submit required documentation (see below lists) for either an online registration or to schedule an appointment to complete the process in-person.
STEP #4: Provide your assigned Registration Case Manager with the appropriate documentation.
Upon completion of the Registration process, you will receive a Confirmation Email from your Registration Case Manager.
If Step 1 or Step 2 of the registration process was completed on or before August 15th, 2021, you are required to fill out the Home Language Survey and Student Health Inventory manually. If Step 1 of the registration process was completed after August 15th, 2021, you will fill out the Home Language Survey and the Student Health Inventory during Step 1.
Records should be translated into English
- Proof of Birth: Birth certificate, passport or other legal document showing birth date of child (original only). The student's birth date must be on or before October 1st.
- Immunization Records: Immunization Form(s) should be the original document with the physician's name and address.
- Current Physical: Universal Child Health Record Form must be filled out and stamped by an American physician. The physical must be current within 365 days.
Universal Child Health Record Form
- Language Survey: In order to comply with New Jersey State Statute 6A:15-1.3, we are required to survey all students as to their language-use background in order to plan for your child’s educational needs.
Home Language Survey
- Student Health Inventory: A health history of each student is helpful in establishing a comprehensive picture of your child’s health. The information on this form is considered confidential and will be kept in your child’s health file.
Student Health Inventory Form
- School Transfer Records: Transcript, current report card, etc., State or District Transfer Card.
- Three (3) proofs of residency as follows: A total of three (3) items which include one (1) proof from Column A and two (2) proofs from Column B, dated within the last 30 calendar days.
All three (3) proofs need to display the same name.
The following forms are to be completed ONLY if instructed to do so by a Registration Case Manager:
- Affidavit of Landlord
- McKinney-Vento Form
- Residency Verification Sworn Statement
- Special Request to Remain in District Form
Registration Case Managers
Oula Bitar - OBitar@Cliftonschools.net
Brenda Duarte - BDuarte@Cliftonschools.net
Cynthia Eromenok - CEromenok@Cliftonschools.net
Nancy Foster - NFoster@Cliftonschools.net
Stephanie Hickman - SHickman@Cliftonschools.net
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of the Registrar via phone at 973-458-6709 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Registration Team will respond to you as quickly as possible.