Athletic Department Overview
Welcome to Clifton High School Athletics, home of the Mustangs! We are glad you are here at Clifton High School and that you are interested to participate in high school athletics. Clifton High School is steeped in athletic history and tradition, with many programs that have excelled at both the local and state level over the years. Beyond the many successes we have had, our athletic programs offer a wide range of athletic opportunities for our students. The CHS Athletics department believes that through caring and positive relationships with our student-athletes we can teach them what it means to be a Mustang as well as a greater contributor to the community and school community as a whole. Athletics are a road to better things and create a lasting culture of success in the academic setting. We strive to showcase conduct becoming of a Mustang!
CHS offers these athletic opportunities: Fall Sports: Boys and Girls Cross Country, Cheerleading, Football, Gymnastics, Boys and Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball Winter Sports: Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Basketball, Bowling, Ice Hockey, Indoor Track, Swimming, Wrestling Spring Sports: Baseball, Boys and Girls Lacrosse, Softball, Boys Tennis, Boys and Girls Outdoor Track, Boys Volleyball
Strength & Conditioning
Starting July 13th at Clifton HS Rossi Field
- Boys Soccer - Monday / Wednesday - 9-10:30 | Friday 9-10:30
- B/G Basketball - Monday / Wednesday - 10:45-11:30
- Girls Volleyball - Monday / Wednesday - 10:45-11:30
- Girls Soccer - Tuesday / Thursday 9-10:30
- Cheer - Tuesday / Thursday - 10:45-11:30
- Cross Country (Clifton Stadium) - Monday /Wednesday / Thursday - 6:30pm-8:00pm
Football Strength & Conditioning
Starts July 13th at Clifton Stadium
Athletic Forms and Registration!
All Clifton High School Athletic forms and registration are located on our Athletic Forms page located in the menu section on the left of this page.
Fall 2020 Sports Information
- Fall Sports Begin: TBD (Information will be provided once available)
- Physicals can be dropped off at Clifton High School Main Office Attendance Drawer everyay, between 8:30 am-1:00 pm. Last Day to hand in physicals is August 14, 2020.
- Please take note, physicals are due to the CHS athletic trainers. (Due to the current situation, we are collecting physicals into July)
- A concussion test is required for all freshman, juniors, and 1st-year participants of the following sports: Football, boys and girls Soccer, Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Girls Volleyball.
- Concussion Testing is still TBD, you will receive an email when we are allowed to begin scheduling tests, continue to check your email for updates.