Why Positive Behavior Support In Schools (PBSIS)?
By implementing evidence-based practices within a PBSIS framework, schools support their student's academic, social-emotional, and behavioral success, engage with families to create locally-meaningful and culturally-relevant outcomes, and use data to make informed decisions that improve the way things work for everyone.
- PBSIS establishes a healthy school culture and climate.
- PBSIS increases student engagement and instructional time.
- PBSIS empowers students to play a central role in their education.
- PBSIS reduces racial inequities in discipline.
- PBSIS reduces teacher burnout.
- PBSIS makes all your other practices better.